Welcome to the
Nunavut Economic Forum Web Site
The objectives for the Nunavut Economic Forum are described in the Nunavut Economic Development Strategy and these include:
- Sharing information between members;
- Supporting research and data collection related to Nunavut's economy;
- Coordinating economic planning;
- Promoting and integrating program initiatives;
- Fostering co-operation between agencies involved in economic development programs;
- Promoting Inuit participation in developing Nunavut's economy;
- Increasing participation of Nunavut communities in economic development plans, programs and opportunities.
- To monitor and report on progress in achieving the commitments agreed to in the Strategy.